martedì 17 febbraio 2009

Burning Questions

 
Uno di quei stupidissimi test da facebook..questa volta fatto da tracey thorn..
 

 
The best pizza is made with ...
tomato, mozarella, parma ham. Possibly a
mushroom. NOTHING MORE.


The most under-rated band in the world is ...
The Vulgar Boatmen

I love the sound of ...
my phone telling me I have a message

My most useful gadget is ...
hair straightening tongs

A singer I unexpectedly like is ...
both girls from Abba. Also Justin Timberlake

My favourite shoes are ...
usually too high to walk in, but I try, I try

The first poster on my bedroom wall was ...
David Cassidy or Essex

As a child, i wanted to be ...
Blonde

I love open spaces, especially ...
especially nothing. I hate open spaces.
Oh alright, the beach is OK.


The first time i got drunk was ...
on dubonnet. I was sick.

I really don't like ...
sleet, dogs, dogshit on the pavement

Nor do I like ...
Jamiroquai, people who carry little dogs around

When I die, they will probably say ...
and we miss her, like the deserts miss the rain

The best way to cook a potato is ...
chipped

Rain on the roof makes me think of ...
Dennis Potter

At night I worry about ...
having to get up in the morning

The first thing i do in the morning is ...
say, "No it's not the morning yet, go back to bed."

As far as i am concerned, The Beatles ...
suck, big time
 

Nessun commento: