martedì 20 luglio 2010

Ed ecco i manicotti di Manuel...

 


...you can have my isolation, you can have the hate that it brings
you can have my absence of faith, you can have my everything
help me tear down my reason, help me it's your sex I can smell
help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody else
I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
my whole existence is flawed
you get me closer to god
through every forest, above the trees
within my stomach, scraped off my knees
i drink the honey inside your hive
you are the reason i stay alive...

 

1 commento:

burro ha detto...

Poveri NIN, copiati da Agnelli, se già non c'era uno sprazzo di sole nei testi degli After, ora mi sa che passeranno a testi ancora più oscuri.. i manicotti e il collare sono davvero da festino sadomaso..